Women Without Men
By Hazel Ellis
Directed by Jenn Thompson
January 30th through March 26th
- Tuesday – Saturday 7:30 pm
- Saturday & Sunday 2:30 pm
WOMEN WITHOUT MEN explores the clash of conflicting natures and petty competitions that erupt amongst the cloistered teaching staff of an all-girls boarding school.
1. WHAT ARE YOUR POLICIES REGARDING EXCHANGING TICKETS?
We'll do our best to accommodate your exchange requests. If you miss your performance, you may attend another performance on a stand-by basis, subject to availability. We do not offer refunds.
2. WHAT TIMES DO THE SHOWS BEGIN?
Performances begin at 7:30 on Tuesday through Saturday, with matinees at 2:30 on Saturday and Sunday. We have a no-late seating policy, so please make sure that you arrive promptly to pick up your tickets.
3. IS THE THEATER ACCESSIBLE FOR HANDICAPPED PATRONS?
Yes. We have a place in our theater reserved for wheelchairs. Please make sure to mention your special needs when ordering your tickets.
4. DO YOU HAVE INFRARED HEARING DEVICES?
Yes. At NY City Center Stage II, there is an Assisted Listening System. Let us know your needs when you arrive, and we're happy to help.