Professor keri walsh
Professor of English, Fordham University
- Saturday, June 1, after the matinee
- Keri Walsh is an Assistant Professor in the English Department at Fordham University in New York City. She specializes in Twentieth Century Literature, Theatre and Film. She is the editor of The Letters of Sylvia Beach (Columbia University Press, 2010) and the author of the forthcoming volume Mickey Rourke in the British Film Institute’s new “Film Stars” series. She is currently at work on two projects: an edition of James Joyce’s Dubliners and a book-length study called Acting Like a Hustler: Method Acting, Gender, and the Hollywood Film. At Fordham she teaches courses on Oscar Wilde, Modern Irish Drama, and Modernism and Cinema.
Dr. Barbara Z. Perman
Author of No Ordinary Move—Relocating Your Aging Parents
- Sunday, June 2, after the matinee
- As an educator, speaker, coach, family consultant, professional organizer and author, Barbara has helped seniors, their loved ones and entire communities rethink the moving process. Known as the “Diva of Downsizing” and “The Yoda of Moving”, Barbara is an expert in the areas of the psychology of moving and managing senior moves. Dr. Perman is the Founder & President, Moving Mentor, Inc. Dr. Perman holds a Masters Degree from Oxford University and a Doctorate in Psychology from Edinburgh University in Scotland.
Author of When the Time Comes, Families with Aging Parents Share their Struggles and Solutions
- Saturday, June 8, after the matinee
- Paula Span writes the New Old Age Blog for The New York Times. As a journalist, Span spent half her career at The Washington Post, the other half was devoted to freelancing for a raft of publications, including The Philadelphia Inquirer, The Boston Globe, The New York Times and its magazine, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, New York Magazine, and others. Span teaches at the Columbia Journalism School
Did you know?
Many of our EnrichMint Events have been recorded and are available for viewing online.